Friday, July 27, 2012

Why I do it this way. I decided to write romance but not erotica and nothing explicit because I believe in idealistic principles. I wanted to tell my friends what I do and hold my head high. I want to buck the system (you have to know me to get this) which is leaning heavily towards erotica and more explicit sex. I am a mom and I want a better world for my children, plus wanting them to know and be proud of what I do. I generally write at a 1-2 on a hotness scale of 5. That means bedroom doors stay closed IF there is sex but there is sexual tension and a developing relationship. I don't think sex is bad by a long shot. (:] I think it has a place in intimacy, which is what I attempt to show. I do not write inspy but do have a firm belief system. I feel what you believe is personal and you will be led to your path so I never preach. I hope that my romance stories cross all faiths and speak to everyone. I sincerely hope you enjoy my writing. Honestly, I thought the day I publish would never come, given my other challenges. But it came and I'm reviving my blog because of it. I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment